8 WEEK PERIOD TUNE UP PROGRAM
Are you constantly bloated, tired and overwhelmed?
Are your irregular periods driving you crazy and interfering with your social life?
Do you get uncontrollable mood swings? Or PMS?
Can’t lose those stubborn pounds? Always wearing yoga pants because you can’t button up your favourite pair of jeans?
You’re not alone! Unbalanced hormones are the culprit! I know from personal experience, that when your hormones go out of whack, you cannot lose those extra pounds no matter how much you exercise or portion control! Different phases in your life will cause minor to major fluctuations in your hormone levels which in turn will cause changes in your menstrual cycle.
Other things that can cause changes in your cycle include:
- Heightened periods of stress
- Longer bouts of poor sleep
- Coming off the birth control pill
- Postpartum-following the birth of a baby
- Changes to diet or a poor diet and lifestyle bout. Particularly over holidays and special occasions.
- When you are entering perimenopause, the age it starts varies between 35-50
Let’s be honest, most of these phases in life are unavoidable. And we have to live our lives! We cannot be focused on ‘being perfect’ with our diet all of the time, and we cannot avoid some ups and downs stressors that come out way. The good news is, you can always do hormonal re-boots and tune ups to get your body, mind and spirit back on tract following these bouts!
During this 8 week Tune Up you will get:
- A bimonthly guide emailed to you that will outline the goals and tips every 2 weeks
- 4 food plans, one for every 2 weeks that take the guesswork out of what you should be eating
- Bimonthly acupuncture treatments to balance out your cycle
Over the next 8 weeks, we will go over the goals for every 2 week block. You will receive the accompanying food meal plan to get rid of any of the guesswork as to what to eat to attain those goals. These will help you to balance out your hormones, even out your moods, move some of those stubborn pounds, give you more energy and help to begin tuning up your period!
To book an appointment, please specify your interest in participating in this program, go here: